Steven J. Moser is the founder and managing attorney of the Moser Law Firm, P.C. This boutique firm is dedicated to the advocacy of workers’ rights and to challenging injustice in the workplace. Mr. Moser exclusively represents employees in wage & hour and discrimination cases.
Mr. Moser has litigated and prevailed in numerous cases on both the state and federal levels, including collective and class action suits. He has successfully challenged big businesses, including Capitol One, TD Bank, Walmart and most recently has filed a class action suit against Garda CL Atlantic, Inc, 16-cv-00641(JMA)(AKT).
Decisions on his cases have been featured in the New York Law Journal on multiple occasions. One of his most notable cases was Lico v. TD Bank, et al, 14-cv-4729(JFB)(AKT), where he was the first attorney in the country to win a decision affirming a breast feeding mother’s private right of action under § 207(r) of the FLSA.
To date he has successfully retrieved millions of dollars in fair and adequate settlements for his clients, without “liquidating” their damages for “pennies the dollar”.
- Hofstra University
- Fordham University School of Law
- Southern District of New York
- Eastern District of New York
- Federal Bar Association, EDNY Chapter
- NELA, National Employment Lawyer's Association
- Zaldivar v. JMJ Caterers, Inc. et al, No. 2:2014cv00924 - Document 44 (E.D.N.Y. 2016)
- Lico v. TD Bank, N.A. et al, 2014cv04729 - Document 42 (E.D.N.Y. 2015)
- Mendez et al v. U.S. Nonwovens Corp. et al, No. 2:2012cv05583 - Document 67 (E.D.N.Y. 2014)
- Ramos v. Platt et al, No. 1:2013cv08957 - Document 40 (S.D.N.Y. 2014)
- Jerez v JD Closeouts, LLC 2012 NY Slip Op 22070
New York Law Journal Articles:
- Lico v. TD Bank, N.A. et al, 14-cv-04729-LDH-AYS
- Lopez-Serrano v. Rockmore, 14-cv-6056-GRB
- Ramos v. Palisade Construction 13-cv-08957-GHW
- Jerez v. JD Closeouts, LLC, CV-024727-11
- Persaud v. Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. et al, 13-cv-03757-ADS-GRB
- De Los Santos et al v. New Food Corp. et al, 14-cv-04541-AYS